Gas Line Repair from the Experts in Voorhees

If you think you may have a gas leak, evacuate your home and call 911 immediately.

Signs of a gas leak could include the following:

  • The scent of sulfur or “rotten eggs”
  • Hissing or blowing sounds from appliances hooked up to the gas line, i.e. gas stoves, or sounds from the gas source itself
  • Dead or yellowed grass, plants or other vegetation
  • People inside the home experiencing symptoms such as dizziness, nausea or fatigue
If you have any of these signs and are worried they may be related to a gas leak, evacuate your home and call 911 promptly, followed by your utility company.

Sometimes the utility company will fix a gas leak, but in most instances the homeowner is on the hook. Luck for you, the team at Atmostemp Service Experts are highly trained to install or repair gas lines and we pride ourselves on getting the job done right, and more importantly, safely. Not to mention that all our work is covered with our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee!

GAS LINE REPAIR IS SOMETHING YOU SHOULD NEVER TRY AS A DIY PROJECT.

While there are a lot of things to do around the house that homeowners choose to take on by themselves, gas line repair needs to be left up to the experts. It is the only way to be sure that your gas lines are both safe and effective, as well as up to all Voorhees codes.

From installing gas lines for a new stove or oven to doing repairs on gas lines for a heater in your garage, Atmostemp Service Experts’s expertise have allowed us to do a variety of gas line projects in the Voorhees community, so no job is too much for our experts.

Gas Leak and Carbon Monoxide Safety

As stated before, the first thing you need to do if you are worried about a gas leak is exit your home and then call 911 immediately. After emergency responders are on their way, call your utility company.

Once the emergency responders and utility company have made certain there is no danger, call Atmostemp Service Experts to schedule a gas line repair, installation or replacement.

Poisonous gases, including natural gas and carbon monoxide, ought to be taken very seriously. Ensure you have carbon monoxide detectors installed in your home and call 911 immediately if you’re ever concerned about a gas leak or carbon monoxide in your home. Unlike natural gas, carbon monoxide doesn’t have a smell and isn’t easily detected. The EPA recommends a few steps to decrease exposure to carbon monoxide:
  • Keep gas appliances correctly adjusted.
  • Invest in and utilize an exhaust fan vented to outdoors over gas stoves.
  • Open flues when fireplaces are in use.
  • Have a well-versed professional inspect, clean and tune up your central heating systems (including furnaces, flues and chimneys) annually and fix any leaks right away.
For more pointers on how to safely heat your home and avoid carbon monoxide issues, check out our blog.
 
Schedule an Appointment
gas line repair