Your HVAC system’s well-being is important, since it keeps your residence cozy and its air healthy. But that doesn’t happen instinctively. Your HVAC system works hard all season to keep you cozy. This makes it vulnerable to a large range of problems.
Frequently malfunctions are small enough that they won’t prevent your furnace or air conditioner from running. But they can affect its energy efficiency—and your heating and cooling expenses. If these issues get worse, your complete system could be vulnerable.
That’s annoyance and bills that you could have been able to prevent. The Indoor Air Quality Association says preventive HVAC service can decrease the chance of breakdowns by up to 95%.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Necessary
If your furnace or air conditioner was recently installed or running correctly, you could wonder whether maintenance is necessary. It is, and here are a couple of reasons why.
- Keeps your warranty ongoing. A warranty protects you when your HVAC system requires repairs. But neglecting annual furnace maintenance and air conditioning maintenance means, in many instances, you’re voiding your warranty. Spending a small sum on maintenance today can help you prevent pricey repairs that your warranty would otherwise cover.
- Finds minor issues early. Preventing big problems from taking place beforehand is the best way to protect your HVAC system. Regular maintenance work provides the option to carefully check and lubricate important internal components. And it also offers time to get necessary repairs completed before the peak heating or cooling season begins. You’ll spend less money over time if problems are fixed as they pop up.
- May enhance energy efficiency. Annual maintenance is about more than stopping breakdowns. It’s also to keep your system operating as ideally as possible. Often this creates a boost to your house’s energy efficiency. You might experience decreased energy bills, in addition to the good feeling your system is in excellent shape.
- May help your system last longer. When your HVAC system is running correctly, it may last a lot longer. Most furnaces and air conditioners work approximately 15–20 years, but pro maintenance can help lengthen this life expectancy even more.
Get More Through Your HVAC Membership Plan with Atmostemp Service Experts
Yearly maintenance is crucial, especially because it can help you save up to 30% on year-round utility expenses.* But with Atmostemp Service Experts, you’ll be able to pick from a collection of membership plans that match your specific needs. All our memberships are packed full of unique pluses provided by NATE-certified Experts.
From complete to budget-friendly, we offer the correct membership plan to keep your home comfort systems without worry and efficient.
If you need to replace your HVAC equipment soon or just desire something more energy efficient, there’s the Service Experts Advantage Program ™. You’ll get a new system for just one low monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs included. No down payment or sizeable up-front fee is needed.
Don’t want to be charged with unexpected repair expenses? With 100% parts and labor coverage,* our Armor+™ Program offers the broadest protection for your home comfort system.
Both these plans also include air filters, so you won’t have to worry about forgetting to buy them and changing them.
At only $5 per month, our Priority+™ Program is designed to accommodate any budget. You’ll enjoy priority service, even during our busiest weeks. You won’t have to worry about paying additional money if you need our professionals on a night, weekend or holiday. Overtime and trip expenses are covered, saving you an average of $99 per visit. Plus, you’ll also get a couple of other popular perks of our full-featured plans, such as 15% discounts on repairs and air quality products.
Here are just a couple of our members’ other favorite perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner often breaks down during the most extreme temperatures. Unfortunately, this is when everyone else’s systems malfunction too, so we’re often working through a large volume of service calls. With a Atmostemp Service Experts membership plan, you’ll be able to skip the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip or overtime fees. Ever.
- Discounts on products and repairs. Your home’s indoor air quality is important more than ever before. That’s why we’re providing 15% off air quality products such as whole-home air filtration systems and UV germicidal lights. Created with your budget in mind, our Maintenance+™ and Priority+™ plans include 15% off repairs.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Our work comes with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* If something isn’t right, you can depend on us to keep going until it is.
- Comprehensive visual inspection on all visits. Your home comfort is our number one priority. That’s why each visit comes with a 29-point visual check and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your heating and cooling system is a major investment. Keep it protected and access additional perks by getting one of our membership plans immediately. No matter what your budget is, our Experts can help you find the matching plan for your needs and home. To begin with your membership plan, contact us at 856-310-4824 now.
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.