The well-being of your HVAC system is crucial because it improves home comfort and strong indoor air quality. But an efficient HVAC system doesn’t happen automatically. Your furnace and air conditioner work tirelessly all year-round, which opens them to a large assortment of potential problems.
These issues are frequently minor enough that they won’t stop your furnace or air conditioner from functioning. However, they may hamper energy efficiency—and your utility costs. If these issues worsen, your entire system could be threatened. These are annoyances and costs you may bypass with routine HVAC maintenance.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Worthwhile
If the furnace or air conditioner was recently installed or appears to be running just fine, you might question why HVAC maintenance is needed. Here’s what this annual service can offer you.
Keeps Your Warranty Valid
A warranty helps you when your HVAC system needs repairs. But passing on annual maintenance invalidates your warranty. Spending a brief amount on upkeep now might help you reduce costly repairs that your warranty would otherwise protect you from.
Reveals Minor Issues Ahead of Time
Preventing big troubles in the first place is the ideal approach to care for your HVAC system. Yearly maintenance visits offer the opportunity to meticulously review and lubricate central internal parts. It also provides time for repairs before the peak heating or cooling season arrives. You’ll spend less money over time if problems are addressed as they begin.
Could Enhance Energy Efficiency
Yearly maintenance is about more than minimizing breakdowns. It’s also about keeping your system functioning as well as possible. The stronger performance might decrease your energy expenses by nearly 30%.
May Help Your System Work Longer
When your HVAC system works the way it should, it can survive years longer. Many furnaces and air conditioners have a 15-year life span, but annual maintenance may extend this even more.
Get More from HVAC Maintenance with an HVAC Membership Plan
Atmostemp Service Experts developed a series of membership plans created to suit your individual needs. From inexpensive options to full-featured coverage, we have the ideal maintenance plan to keep your HVAC systems working efficiently and consistently.
At about $5 per month, our Priority+™ membership is made to work with every budget. You’ll have access to priority service, even during our busiest weeks. You also won’t have to fret about spending more on overtime visits if you contact our professionals on a night, weekend or holiday. Transit expenses are taken care of as well, saving you around $99 each visit. You’ll also receive several of the most-wanted advantages from our larger plans, like 15% discounts on service calls and indoor air quality products.
Our Maintenance+™ membership provides the best value. It adds a regularly scheduled safety inspection, better energy savings and steady preventive maintenance to the base-level plan.
We recommend the Armor+™ membership if you want peace of mind. With 100% parts and labor coverage,* our Armor+™ Program includes the most varied protection for your home comfort system. This plan also includes air filters, so you won’t have to worry about remembering to purchase and install them.
Service Experts Advantage™ Program
If you need to swap out your HVAC equipment immediately, or you just want something more energy efficient, the Service Experts Advantage Program™ is best for you. You’ll get a new system for just one simple monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs* included. No down payment is needed.
5 Advantages of HVAC Maintenance Plans
Here are just a few of our members’ most popular perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner is likely to give out during severe weather. Annoyingly, this is usually when everyone else’s systems malfunction too. So we regularly handle a high volume of service calls during peak seasons. With an HVAC maintenance plan, you’ll jump to the front of the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip expenses or overtime fees. Ever.
- No trip charge – EVER. You’ll never be responsible for covering the price of a Atmostemp Service Experts Expert driving to your home.
- Discounts on products and repairs. These days, indoor air quality is more vital than ever. That’s why our plans offer 15% off air quality products including whole-home air filtration systems and UV germicidal lights. Designed with your budget in mind, our maintenance plans also include 15% off repairs.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. We back our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.* If something isn’t up to your standards, you can depend on us to keep at it until it is.
- Detailed visual review with every visit. Your home comfort is our top priority. That’s why any service visit includes a 29-point visual exam and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your heating and cooling system is a key home investment. Protect it while taking advantage of access to extra advantages by enrolling in a maintenance plan now. Whatever your budget, we can help you find the ideal plan for your needs. To get started, call us at 856-310-4824 right away!
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.