Spring may be over but it's always the right time of year to save your air! Read these details about air quality and call Atmostemp Service Experts for your free indoor air quality analysis and home comfort assessment.
Did you know?
- We breathe about 3000 gallons of air everyday
- People living in the U.S. spend 87% of their lives inside
- Indoor air contamination levels are up to 100 times higher than that of outdoor air
- Half of sicknesses are caused or exacerbated by polluted indoor air
- HEPA air filters using hospital level filtration technology can eliminate up to 99.97% of the pollutants in the air, including bacteria, allergens, dust mites, and VOCs (gases emitted by adhesives, paints, some textiles, etc.)
To see more facts, watch our precious experts in the clip and then check out SaveYourAir.com.