Spring may have passed but it’s never too late to save your air! Read these details about air quality and call Atmostemp Service Experts for your complimentary indoor air quality analysis and home comfort assessment.
Did you know?
- We breathe about 3000 gallons of air daily
- People living in the U.S. spend 87% of their lives indoors
- Indoor air contamination levels are up to 100 times higher than that of outdoor air
- 50% of illnesses are caused or exacerbated by contaminated indoor air
- HEPA air filters using hospital level filtration technology can eliminate up to 99% of the pollutants in the air, including bacteria, allergens, dust mites, and VOCs (gases emitted by adhesives, paints, some textiles, etc.)
To see more facts, watch our adorable experts in the clip and then check out SaveYourAir.com.