The Top Six Reasons to Enroll in an HVAC Maintenance Contract
Your heating and cooling system is essential to a comfortable home and healthy indoor air. The furnace and air conditioner work hard in the background, heating, cooling, regulating the humidity and filtering your home’s indoor air. Many homeowners take these features for granted until they’re suddenly left without them. If your AC has ever malfunctioned on a scorching summer day, or the furnace has stopped working during a blizzard, you can understand what this is like firsthand.
No homeowner likes to deal with urgent repairs, higher energy bills or home comfort problems. What if you could maintain a constant source of healthy, conditioned air when you need it most?
That’s where preventive HVAC maintenance comes into play. Like obtaining an oil change for your car, regularly scheduled tune-ups are essential for keeping your HVAC system running at its best. And to get the maximum from each maintenance visit, you should look into enrolling in an HVAC maintenance contract.
This plan is an arrangement between you and a trusted HVAC contractor. Your membership takes the uncertainty out of HVAC service by supplying routine maintenance, savings on repair work between scheduled appointments and other perks. An HVAC maintenance contract is not required to ask for tune-ups with Service Experts Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing, but we highly endorse signing up. Here are six reasons why.
1. Automatic Reminders to Schedule HVAC Maintenance
Life gets hectic, so it’s not hard to forget about scheduling furnace maintenance in the fall and air conditioning maintenance in the spring. With an HVAC membership, you’ll be sent friendly reminders to get an appointment on your calendar. If you’re unfamiliar with why HVAC maintenance is so worthwhile, take a look at these benefits:
- Uncover minor problems early on: Issues with your HVAC equipment usually form little by little. When a technician checks the internal components annually, it’s possible to locate and fix smaller problems before they grow to be big headaches.
- Lower the risk of breakdowns: By securing that loose fan belt and evening out the off-kilter blower motor during a maintenance appointment, the likelihood of an unexpected breakdown goes down.
- Smaller repair costs: Planned HVAC maintenance is an affordable, predictable amount that minimizes the need for most major repairs.
- Increase energy efficiency: The Department of Energy estimates that yearly maintenance can enhance HVAC efficiency by close to 30%, lowering your heating and cooling bills in the process.
- Boost home comfort: When your HVAC system functions the way it should, airflow improves for consistent temperatures and more manageable humidity in every room.
- Lengthen the system’s life span: A clean, tuned-up, well-lubricated HVAC system can survive for years longer than a neglected one, saving you on untimely replacement expenses.
- Guarantee safety: An equipment and safety inspection during each visit delivers peace of mind that your HVAC system is running as intended.
- Adhere to your warranty: The majority of HVAC manufacturers prioritize preventive maintenance to such a degree that they demand yearly tune-ups to keep your warranty in good standing. Investing a little in upkeep now safeguards you from costly repairs that your warranty will cover.
2. Priority Service
Having an HVAC maintenance agreement puts you at the front of the line when you request an emergency repair. You can typically anticipate same-day service—even on nights, weekends and holidays—thanks to 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service for members.
3. Priority Install
Planning on replacing your home comfort system? An HVAC contract gives you access to the quickest installs possible, even during the most hectic weeks.
4. Marked Down Repairs and Services
Routine maintenance lowers the need for repair work, but if your system needs some attention, having an HVAC maintenance agreement entitles you to a 15% discount. You’ll also have access to 15% off indoor air quality products, like pleated filters, whole-house humidifiers and charged media air cleaners.
5. No Trip Charge
HVAC repairs are in some cases inevitable, but they can get expensive fast. Luckily, with an HVAC agreement, you’ll never pay trip charges or overtime fees, even for emergency and after-hour appointments.
6. Repair Guarantee
How can you ensure the technician has executed a job well done? Put your mind at ease with a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all repairs and installations for one year. If the results leave you unhappy, your technician will return to make things right.
Sign Up for an HVAC Maintenance Contract
Service Experts Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing offers three HVAC membership levels: Priority+™, Maintenance+™ and the Service Experts Advantage™ Program. Check out what each plan features and get in touch with our staff to help you choose the ideal plan for your needs and budget. We’re happy to address any questions you have before enrolling. For more information about our HVAC maintenance contracts or to ask for a tune-up, please contact your local Service Experts Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing office today.
Zoning Systems: Control the Temperature in Every Room
Central heating and cooling systems have revolutionized home comfort and made it possible to stay perfectly comfortable in any season or climate. Yet, while centralized systems are a handy way to regulate the temperature, they in some cases fall short when it comes to evenly distributing heated or... Continue reading
Eight Upgrades to Boost Your Home HVAC System
During the cold winter months in the U.S., there’s no better way to enhance your home’s comfort than with easy and effective upgrades. It’s not just about keeping the house toasty warm as the snow begins to fall—it’s about enhancing efficiency and cleaning the very air you breathe. Learn... Continue reading
How to Choose a Good HVAC System
When considering keeping your home comfortable year-round, nothing is more critical than picking out the right heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) system. This determination impacts your daily comfort, monthly utility expenses and all-around home efficiency. However, with so many... Continue reading