We have discussed common air conditioning problems, now we’d like to share problems related to heating that Voorhees homeowners often call Atmostemp Service Experts about. Although there are theoretically hundreds of explanations why your Voorhees home’s furnace or heating system may need to be repaired. Below is a list of the top five issues that may cause your furnace or heating equipment to break down:
1. Thermostat malfunctions causing no heat, fan spinning or comfort problems
2. Air passage problems from fan motors, belts and bearings, causing furnace overload or poor heating control
3. Old and clogged filters resulting in airflow and comfort problems
4. Furnace or heating system pilot or ignition control problems, resulting in sporadic or no heat
5. Lack of regular service may cause unanticipated breakdowns, poor comfort or higher energy costs (plus a lot of homeowner frustration!)
Every one of these common issues can be resolved by a professionally qualified, NATE-certified technician. Technicians from Atmostemp Service Experts can quickly diagnose the problem area and make the necessary repairs. Getting a precision tune-up or maintenance plan could advert almost all heating problems that leaves your home with no heat or low comfort levels. With a proper tune-up, all the components are checked and serviced so they run correctly and at maximum efficiency during the heating season. Critical items like Carbon Monoxide checks, ample combustion air, equipment clearances, and equipment safety are also key elements to the tune-up process. Remember – safety first! Never forget that furnaces of any age have the potential to pose safety hazards from combustion or gases, particularly if a NATE-certified technician has not maintained the equipment regularly.
Contact Atmostemp Service Experts of Voorhees at 856-310-4824 to schedule an appointment today if you would like a technician to check out your furnace system.