Summer has made its way to Voorhees and the last thing you need is your air conditioning system malfunctioning during the extreme heat. Help prevent your home’s AC from breaking down with an annual air conditioning tune-up from Atmostemp Service Experts.
What exactly is an AC tune-up?
Just like you go to your MD annually for an exam, an air conditioner tune-up is a seasonal visit to make sure your central AC is healthy and operating correctly. Most common air conditioner tune-ups will entail condenser coil cleaning, calibrating the thermostat, examining your refrigerant levels and observing for leaks, inspecting and tightening all electrical connections, and analyzing the operation of the blower belt and blower motor.
AC tune-ups with Atmostemp Service Experts
When you call Atmostemp Service Experts for your air conditioner tune-up, our tune-ups include a full visual inspection along with a detailed cleaning. Read on to see the complete process for our System Inspection and Precision air conditioner tune-up.
- Calibrating thermostat
- Check air and/or oil filters
- Check blower components
- Assess air flow
- Inspect all electrical connections
- Confirm proper system operation
- Verify quality of installation
- Inspect area around equipment
- Check AC clearances
- Inspect overall condition
- Examine condenser and evaporator coils
- Analyze starting capabilities
- Evaluate safety components
- Assess temperature variance in supply and return
- Monitor refrigerant pressure
- Examine condensate drains
- Clean and/or replace standard home air filters
- Tighten the electrical connections
- Assess volts and amps
- Lubricate all moving components
- Clean condensate drain
- Issue protective coating
- In-place cleaning of blower components
- Survey cooling cycle
- Apply biocide treatment
- Clean condenser coil
Atmostemp Service Experts in Voorhees is currently celebrating summer with discounts on air conditioning tune-ups and certain heating and cooling system upgrades. To discover more or schedule your yearly A/C system tune-up, call 856-310-4824 today!