It’s simple to forget regular service for your heating and cooling equipment. But it’s the most important concern we’re keeping in mind at Atmostemp Service Experts.
That’s due to the fact annual work offers many advantages for your equipment, such as better efficiency and a lower chance for malfunctions. You can receive these advantages—and more—by enrolling in our Maintenance+ membership.
As a member, you’ll enjoy quick response with 24/7/365 priority service. You’ll also pay less for our Expert repairs. As usual, our repairs are supported by a one-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Our Experts will also complete an exhaustive examination of your system whenever they’re at your house. These examinations can help pinpoint heating, cooling and indoor air quality troubles. If you need to improve your house’s air, this membership can help you save on air quality equipment as well.
You’ll also receive our Home Health™ Report Card, which reviews the HVAC situation in your home. This could help you make a smart choice when you’re trying to decide between repair or replacement.
Why is Routine HVAC Maintenance so Crucial?
Yearly maintenance delivers many advantages for your heating and cooling system.
- Gives back efficiency that can save you up to 30% on gas and electricity bills.**
- Finds minor troubles before they result in expensive breakdowns.
- Helps prolong your system’s life cycle.
- Keeps your manufacturer’s parts warranty valid.
- Helps safeguard your family from carbon monoxide poisoning, if you have a fuel-burning heater.
This membership plan includes yearly Precision Tune-Ups for your HVAC units. This service is the most detailed in the business. That’s since its numerous cleaning and adjustment steps help restore your system to top efficiency, dependability and energy savings.
Along with a 29-point visual examination, here’s what each maintenance appointment will cover.
Cooling Precision Tune-Up
- Testing thermostat calibration
- Observing refrigerant pressure and cooling cycle
- Testing A/C starting power and safety mechanisms
- Cleaning the condenser coil and condensate drain
- Replacing standard air filters
Heating Precision Tune-Up
- Cleansing and calibrating burner and ignition assembly
- Assessing thermostat calibration and combustion air
- Examining furnace starting power and safety mechanisms
- Replacing standard air filters
- Strengthening electrical connections
- Evaluating volts/amps
What Our Maintenance+ Membership Involves
- Yearly Precision Tune-Ups
- Energy savings up to 30%**
- Yearly safety examinations
- Guaranteed 24/7/365 priority service
- Never any trip or overtime expenses
- 15% discount on repairs and air quality solutions
- One-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee* on repairs
- Lifetime thermostat warranty
- Home Health™ Report Card on all visits
- 29-point visual inspection on each visit
To start the process, reach our Experts at 856-310-4824. We’ll help you select the best membership plan to work with your necessities and budget. *For Maintenance+, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed Maintenance+ agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details. **Potential savings may vary depending on age and condition of equipment, personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, and installation of equipment and duct system.