It’s simple to forget annual service for your heating and cooling equipment. But it’s the top concern we’re keeping in mind at Atmostemp Service Experts.
That’s since routine work gives many advantages for your unit, such as enhanced efficiency and a lower chance for malfunctions. You can have these advantages—and more—by enrolling in our Maintenance+ membership.
As a member, you’ll enjoy rapid response with 24/7/365 priority service. You’ll also pay less for our Expert repairs. As usual, our service is upheld by a one-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Our Experts will also complete an exhaustive check of your system whenever they’re at your house. These examinations may help find heating, cooling and indoor air quality troubles. If you need to improve your house’s air, this membership can help you save on air quality solutions as well.
You’ll also receive our Home Health™ Report Card, which reviews the HVAC situation in your home. This could help you make a smart selection when you’re trying to decide between repair or replacement.
Why is Routine HVAC Maintenance so Important?
Yearly maintenance delivers many benefits for your heating and cooling system.
- Gives back efficiency that can save you up to 30% on gas and electricity bills.**
- Finds minor issues before they create expensive breakdowns.
- Helps extend your system’s life cycle.
- Keeps your manufacturer’s parts warranty valid.
- Helps shield your family from carbon monoxide poisoning, if you have a fuel-burning heating system.
This membership plan includes yearly Precision Tune-Ups for your HVAC units. This service is the most detailed in the business. That’s since its multiple cleaning and adjustment steps help restore your system to the highest efficiency, dependability and energy savings.
As well as a 29-point visual examination, here’s what each maintenance appointment offers.
Cooling Precision Tune-Up
- Assessing thermostat calibration
- Reviewing refrigerant pressure and cooling cycle
- Testing A/C starting power and safety mechanisms
- Cleaning the condenser coil and condensate drain
- Replacing standard air filters
Heating Precision Tune-Up
- Cleansing and tuning burner and ignition assembly
- Testing thermostat calibration and combustion air
- Examining furnace starting power and safety mechanisms
- Replacing standard air filters
- Strengthening electrical connections
- Calculating volts/amps
What Our Maintenance+ Membership Involves
- Yearly Precision Tune-Ups
- Energy savings up to 30%**
- Yearly safety examinations
- Guaranteed 24/7/365 priority service
- Never any trip or overtime expenses
- 15% discount on repairs and air quality equipment
- One-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee* on repairs
- Lifetime thermostat warranty
- Home Health™ Report Card on every visit
- 29-point visual inspection on each visit
To start the process, reach our Experts at 856-310-4824. We’ll help you choose the ideal membership plan to work with your requirements and budget. *For Maintenance+, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed Maintenance+ agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details. **Potential savings may vary depending on age and condition of equipment, personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, and installation of equipment and duct system.