We Guarantee You'll Be Satisfied with Our Expert AC Installation in Voorhees
When you need AC installation in Voorhees, you shouldn’t skimp and let just any company install your new unit.
That’s where the pros from Atmostemp Service Experts arrive. Besides the fact we have the training and certification to support our expert air conditioning installation, we’ll offer you a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Reach us at 856-310-4824 to set your AC installation right away.
5 Signs You Need Air Conditioning Installation
Your air conditioner will begin to give you subtle hints that it’s going out. Here are five of the most typical ones.
- You often need repairs. As your air conditioner gets older, it becomes less energy efficient and more likely to malfunctions. If we’re frequently at your residence for air conditioning repairs, you might need a new air conditioner.
- Repairs are more than half the cost of a new air conditioner. Repairs swiftly add up. When they’re greater than half the cost of a new air conditioner, it’s recommended to replace yours.
- Your air conditioner is past 15 years old. With yearly air conditioning maintenance, your cooling system could last 20 years. However, it’s wise to start planning for replacement close to the 15-year mark so it’s not a shock.
- Your air conditioner uses R22 refrigerant. If your air conditioner was put in before 2010, it probably runs on R22 refrigerant. This refrigerant is discontinued because of its negative effects on the ozone layer. As R22 has been discontinued, fixing a refrigerant leak would be significant.
- You want to reduce your electrical bills. Selecting an ENERGY STAR® air conditioner and pairing it with a smart thermostat is a smart approach to save on energy expenses. Even if you’re replacing an air conditioner that’s merely 10 years old, the Department of Energy says a more efficient one could save you 20–40% on energy bills.
At Atmostemp Service Experts, our Experts will work with you to select the right model for your budget. We’ll also do a Manual J Heating and Cooling Load to verify right sizing.
We understand that needing a new air conditioner can be a crisis you’re not fully financially prepped for. That’s why we offer flexible financing. For just one low monthly fee, you’ll have a new air conditioner. You won’t have to have a down payment, and installation costs, annual maintenance and repairs are all incorporated. Plus, you’ll get to keep any valuable manufacturer’s rebates.
As a valued Advantage Program member, you’ll also enjoy 24/7/365 priority service and no overtime or trip charges—ever!
What to Expect During Air Conditioner Installation
What differentiates us from every other heating and cooling company in Voorhees? Here are a few of the approaches we take when we’re installing your system.
When our highly skilled techs are at your house, you can expect they’ll put in your new equipment for the best effectiveness. And they’ll leave your house and yard in the same condition as when they got there.
Above that, you can relax knowing you’re working a completely licensed, bonded and insured company.
- Organized installation—When the setup process requires us to come inside your house, we’ll put on shoe covers to shield your carpet from dirt. We’ll also lay down drop cloths surrounding the installation spot to keep your carpet covered from messes during the process.
- High-quality service—Our specialists are ACE-certified. This means they’ve gone through exhaustive training to be awarded the most sought-after technical licensing in the business.
- Attention to the small things—We’ll complete an installation worksheet during the process to make sure each small thing is covered. We’ll also check your unit is working properly and meets local code before we finish the job. Once installation is completed, we’ll double-check you understand how to work your new thermostat and air conditioner.
- Periodic updates—We’ll tell you how everything is progressing and when you can count on us to be wrapped up.