We Guarantee Our Furnace Installation in Voorhees
We don’t just fix and maintain heaters, we also offer first-rate furnace installation in Voorhees.
What makes our pro services a step above other HVAC companies? We’ve perfected our method over the years.
All of our specialists are ACE certified, which means they’ve been awarded the most respected technical achievement in the industry. They also participate in ongoing industry and equipment education to learn the finest methods to do furnace repair and furnace maintenance, in addition to specialized furnace installation.
And we stand behind all of our services with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* We’re so sure of our fantastic offerings that we offer you time to consider it—a year, in reality.
Reach us at 856-310-4824 to request your furnace installation today.
How Will I Know When to Replace My Furnace?
It might be hard to know exactly when your heating system is going to break down or how often you should replace your furnace. However, your heating system should display evidence that it’s close to wearing out. Here are several of the most usual signs of needing furnace installation.
1. Furnace Age
With routine maintenance, many furnaces survive for nearly 20 years, although some may last even longer. If yours is getting close to that age, it’s helpful to initiate planning for furnace replacement. That way, you won’t experience an interruption in comfort when your furnace gives out for good.
2. Furnace Repair Frequency and Cost
Furnace repair when this happens. If your latest bills are higher than half the cost of a new furnace or our Experts are regularly fixing your heating system, you should start thinking about replacing your furnace.
3. Decreased Comfort and Increased Heating Bills
Your furnace loses efficiency as it ages. As a common side effect, your comfort and heating bills can suffer. Here are a couple of signs that your furnace is less efficient:
- Your furnace switches on and off too frequently, even if you responsibly change the air filter.
- Your furnace produces cold air even when the filter is clean.
- You realize it’s more difficult regulating the temperature in your home.
- You’re constantly turning up the thermostat because your home seems too cold.
- Your energy bills are skyrocketing.
Furnace installation can help you lower your heating bills, even if you keep your thermostat the same. That’s because newer furnaces are much more efficient at turning fuel into heat. For example, an old 80% AFUE furnace wastes 20% of the fuel it consumes, while a newer 95% high-efficiency model only wastes 5%. Those savings in HVAC energy-efficiency ratings
can really add up over its lifetime!
4. Unusual Furnace Noises
It’s common for your furnace to produce some noise as it runs. But furnace noises like rattling, banging or screeching can mean there’s something seriously wrong with it. Because these problems can be costly to remove, it’s often preferable to get a new furnace.
5. Yellow Burner Flames
When your furnace is running like it’s supposed to, its burner flames should be blue. If you discover yellow flames, it means your furnace isn’t using fuel very efficiently and might even be creating deadly carbon monoxide. A furnace with carbon monoxide concerns is a safety hazard and needs to be replaced right away.
Should I Replace My Furnace and Air Conditioner at the Same Time?
It’s often more affordable to replace your furnace and air conditioner at the same time. Additionally, you’ll also enjoy greater energy efficiency year-round. Here’s when you should replace both systems at the same time:
- Your furnace and air conditioner are more than 15 years old.
- You want to install a high-efficiency air conditioner soon, which isn’t always compatible with an older unit.
- You want to boost your energy savings with a smart thermostat, which aren’t guaranteed to work with older heating and cooling equipment.
- Installation is difficult.
- You don’t want to have to worry about heating and cooling repairs in the next few years.
Recognizing when to request furnace installation can be time-consuming and frustrating. Our Experts at Atmostemp Service Experts have an A+ in home comfort, so you can rely on them to help you make the right decision. Get started by calling us at 856-310-4824 to request your free home comfort assessment today!
What Will Happen on Furnace Installation Day
Here’s what will happen when we install your new furnace.
- Clean installation—When come to your home, we’ll use shoe booties to shield your carpet from any dirt we might carry in. We put down protective cloths around the installation space to prevent messes.
- Pro services—Our pros have received some of the highest distinguished technical certifications in HVAC.
- A thorough check—After everything’s finished, we go over a list to ensure your furnace is working properly before we go.
- Exceeding requirements—We’ll install your new furnace to adhere to local code. And we’ll frequently exceed requirements, for the most outstanding service anywhere.
Set Your Furnace Installation Now with Atmostemp Service Experts
Need one more reason to get a heating system from Atmostemp Service Experts?
Your new heating system is accompanied by a free membership plan. This provides you an advantage on proper furnace maintenance and keeps your warranty valid.
Give us a call at 856-310-4824 or contact us online to book your appointment right away. *Not applicable to the Advantage Program. See your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is subject to certain restrictions and limitations as set forth in the applicable Terms and Conditions.