Expert Oil Furnace Repair in Voorhees
Furnace balking at starting? Reset button continually tripping? If your fuel oil furnace is leaving you frustrated and freezing in Voorhees, the Experts at Atmostemp Service Experts can help.
Sometimes, you can fix issues with your oil-burning furnace by yourself. There are a few things you can try before getting in touch with us for heating repair.
Common Oil Heating System Problems
- Furnace won’t start. The thermostat setting may be wrong. Make sure that it’s on “auto” and “heat.”
- Reset button keeps tripping. This safety feature shuts down your furnace when it spots an issue. Make sure there’s fuel in the oil tank, the valves are open and the chimney is unobstructed. Once you’ve checked those areas, only press the reset button once. Pressing it too many times could cause fuel oil to become concentrated and spark a fire once the furnace begins working.
- Inadequate heat. The oil or air filters could be congested and need to be cleaned or replaced.
- Excess noise. If you hear clattering, tighten access panels. Squealing means there’s problems with the belt or blower motor. If these components have oiling ports, put a little bit of electric motor oil on them after shutting down your furnace.
Other times, you’ll need one of our professional service technicians. Call Atmostemp Service Experts for oil furnace repair service when:
- Pushing the reset button doesn’t start the furnace, even when there’s fuel in the tank and valves are open
- You hear knocking sounds, which likely indicates there’s air in the fuel lines
- Oil lines are leaking
- Soot can be observed in the burner chamber
- Burner runs but does not fire
- Previously mentioned troubleshooting ideas don’t fix the problem
100% Satisfaction Guarantee* Backs Our Repairs
Atmostemp Service Experts can determine the problem when your oil furnace won’t heat.
Our professionals have finished extensive testing to earn the top HVAC standard, NATE certification. They are ready to deal with most any heating repair. And all our repairs are backed by a one-year 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Routine maintenance can help you avoid furnace repairs. Once we get your furnace operating, Atmostemp Service Experts technicians can suggest a membership plan that could limit costly repairs and make your furnace run more efficiently. A more efficient furnace could help you save money on heating bills.